With growing market demands for faster processing of constantly growing datasets, more and more companies turn to in-memory computing in order to get real-time processing of their data and to obtain application scalability and high availability. In-memory computing is random access memory (RAM) based and provides ultra lowlatency and high performance for mission critical real-time applications. Since RAM is costly, in-memory computing entails costs that can be prohibitive to many organizations.
This eBook reviews a solution for optimizing TCO with GigaSpaces MemoryXtend. MemoryXtend allows GigaSpaces in-memory platforms to leverage SSD of GigaSpaces’ XAP in-memory computing platform and SSD. This solution enables a hybrid architecture which intelligently stores data on both RAM and SSD, allowing users to enjoy both high speed processing and less expensive storage capacity.
In this eBook, we:
- Address the data explosion and its challenges
- Discuss the power of in-memory computing
- Review the leading edge of in-memory computing: GigaSpaces XAP
- Present the GigaSpaces MemoryXtend approach and how you can gain the Machine Learning Advantage
- Learn about our benchmark with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Optane™ SSDs
- Review use cases for transportation, finance, and retail
Fill out your details to get a copy of the MemoryXtend eBook.
Fill out the form and get your copy
By supplying your contact information and clicking the button, you give consent to GigaSpaces, to contact you (including via email) with further information about GigaSpaces products, services, promotions, and events.